Evergreen Nature Preserve, Charlotte, 4/6

Louise and I found a couple of BLUE-HEADED VIREOS singing in the woods near
the cemetery side of Evergreen Nature Preserve (ENS).

We also watched a COOPERS HAWK chasing a TURKEY VULTURE over the cemetery.
Have you ever watched a Turkey Vulture attempt rapid maneuvers?  It was no
contest.  The TV quickly abandoned whatever its intentions were and left the
cemetery.

Larry Barden, Larry@LBarden.com,
1525-F Lansdale Drive, Charlotte, NC, 28205, 704-535-6385