Hooray, a hummingbird!

I finally saw a hummingbird in my yard, today at
12:10pm.  I had to refill my feeder 3 days ago, and
again it was dry today, but I thought it was leaking.
I put out a new feeder today and just moments after
putting it out, there was a beauty zipping around it.
Now I don't know if the old one was really so leaky
after all!

We're about 10 miles Southeast of Raleigh.

=====
.....kim bruff
Perched on the Wake/Johnston County line in NC
kimbruff@yahoo.com