HBSP on 4-9

Hi Carolinabirders,
Today I birded on my own at Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet,
Georgetown County, SC. I birded from 9AM to 12:30PM on a day that was
from sunny to partly cloudy and had winds that started out NW and
abruptly changed to south. If it stays that way maybe tomorrow will be a
flight day. Temps were in the high 70's.
33 species, mullet pond, carriage path, entrance road, salt marsh the
beginning of the Sandpiper Pond trail. Here goes
Brown Pelican-10
Great Egret-1
Snowy Egret-2
Tricolored Heron-2
Turkey Vulture-1
Osprey-1
Black-bellied Plover-7
Black-necked Stilt-3 male & 2 females
Greater Yellowlegs-1
Lesser Yellowlegs-4
Dunlin-4
Laughing Gull-6
Ring-billed Gull-3
Forster's Tern-2
Common Ground-Dove-1 near Education Center where I understand they are
now seen daily
Tree Swallow-numerous
Barn Swallow-1 or 2
Blue Jay-6