Tennessee Warbler

Today about 10:45 AM, Barb and I were at Beaverdam WMA near Townville,S.C.,
and we may well have had the same Tennessee Warbler that Jim Edwards had
Sunday. This bird would not stop singing, and we are yet to see it. Not a
lot of other things singing as Beaverdam when we were there. However!!! we
do plan to try again and again.  Bob and Barb Maxwell  Greenville, SC.   Did
have a close encounter and stare down with a White-Eyed Vireo.