white-winged dove3

Dear Carolinabirders,
  The White-winged Dove was in  our trees for a couple minutes last night.
It is very vocal and is all over the neighborhood.  Many folks have inquired
about this bird via the list. You have to be patient if you stay in one yard
looking, so the best bet is to walk the neighborhood of Live Oak Street and
Ann street east down to the cemetery checking the wires and trees.  We live
at 110 Live Oak Street, Beaufort,NC and our number is 252-504-3859.
Good birding,
Susan and Rich Boyd
sarrington@coastalnet.com