RE: Meadowlark

Thanks to Robin Carter for clarifying that for me.  I was referring to the
song not the call.  I do think it was an Eastern Meadowlark that had learned
the Westerns song.  I talked to a guy from Western TN who said that was
common among juvenile males of both species.   Wish I had my camcorder with
me.  It was fairly close and would have been easy to record.  In the future
I'll be sure to listen for the call instead of the song.  Live and learn.

Stu Gibeau