Busy flyways last night!

Hi all,

Must have been a busy night last night up the
East Coast flyways last night.

I woke to hear the incessant song of 2 RE Vireos in
almost exactly the same trees as last year.

I thought to myself there are some songs I have been
waiting to hear  (more than the RE's!!) and was
graciously rewarded with five
magical Wood Thrush songs tonight.
All five in ~ exact same places as last year as well.

It's amazing...all that way down and back.
Kinda puts a new perspective on life!

Now if my female Ruby-throats would just get here....

Jill Froning
south of Chapel Hill/n. Chatham Co.