Alligator River Refuge birds/animals

Greetings,
	One of the perks of birding the Alligator River Refuge in Dare County is
all the other neat stuff available to see: Cottonmouths, Rattlesnakes, Black
Bears, Red Wolves, River Otters, Butterflies, Dragonflies... The prize
saturday morning (birding with Lee Yoder) was a 10 minute look at a Bobcat
from about 50 yards away! Fantastic!!!
	Also seen were 11 species of warblers (all the breeders are here now except
Swainson's and YB Chat) and a Wild Turkey (they are still pretty tough to
find down here). We also watched some kind of Cedar Waxwing courtship
flights where they would fly out over the road in twos or threes, "dance
around" and fly back to their perches.
	Of course, we had to stop by and pay our respects to the Bald Eagles on
their nest!
	Good birding!
		Jeff Lewis
		Manteo, NC