Birdbanding Trip in SC

Wake Audubon has space on this Saturday's (April 20) field trip to John
Gerwin's Swainson's Warbler study site near Conway, SC (in the
swamplands near Myrtle Beach). John will be setting up mist nets to
catch & band swainson's warblers and other migrant birds, and we'll also
tour the lowlands looking for Swallow-tailed Kites, Anhingas and more.
You don't need to be an Audubon member to participate, and there is no
fee...you just need to let us know you want to come, and we'll tell you
the time and place. Most of us are going down Friday afternoon. Give me
a holler and I can give you details. John Connors @ NC Museum of Natural
Sciences.