Banded RTH?

Hi all,

I've been reading the numerous RTH postings, but I don't know much about the
banding program.  My mother-in-law has feeders up all over the place at her
house in Wake County, so I asked her to keep an eye out for any banded
hummers. She thought she saw one yesterday with a blue band, but she
couldn't be sure. Is this a possibility?

On a similar note, she has had an RTH return to her feeder for several years
now--she recognizes him because he has a deformed leg! He is still
aggressive enough to be "king" of one particular feeder, though.

Happy birding,

Kathy Boyer