Charlotte backyard birds

This morning as I was planting some lantana, we had a beautiful male
Rose Breasted
Grosbeak feed on sunflower seeds that we have spread on the railing of
our deck.
He was so busy eating that he let me quietly go up the steps to open the
back door
so I could alert Jane to get a view.  He stayed another 2-3minutes. I
had been looking at the Breeding Bird Survey website about Rose Breasted
Grosbeaks and Peewees  this morning and wondered if ther had been any
sightings recently.

Also saw moving through some large privet hedges what really looked like
a Palm
Warbler. It had a rufous crown and yellow breast and was pumping it's
tail.
It didn't stay long.

Other sightings are a returning flock of Cedar Wax Wings, two House
Wrens,
a pair of Thrashers, regular Chipping Sparrows, White Throated Sparrows,
Song Sparrows, Yellow Rumped Warblers, and the song of a passing through
Prairie Warbler up in our mature Willow Oak

Has anybody heard or seen Eastern Wood Peewees yet?  Thanks.

Jules Fraytet
Charlotte, NC