repeating a gripe

Hi Carolinabirders,

I have just finished reading about 24 hours of posts.  And I appreciate
about 75% of them because I know where they came from.  Posting
something from your yard or a day of birding somewhere and then not
locating it in the post offers nothing to me or others.
Where were you?
In the mountains, along the coast doesn't do it for me?
In my posts I give nearest town, county and state.
If you are posting about your yard, please put the nearest town beneath
your post.

Thanks,
Jack Peachey,
the grouch from Conway, SC