More on Chimney Rock

Wayne F, Bob O, and I also went to Chimney Rock Park (20 miles southeast of
Asheville)on Saturday, but in the morning.  We saw all the warblers Ben saw,
but also found Blackburnian and a couple of Cape Mays.  We had two singing
Swainson's Warblers and possibly three (we think two were singing at the same
time in one place, but there was a Hooded also singing loudly nearby and it
was hard to separate all of them).  Anyway, we got excellent looks at one of
the Swainson's right next to the road before you come to the pay booth.  It
was near a sharp curve.  The other Swainson's was where the Four Seasons and
Woodland Walk trails meet.

Marilyn Westphal
Hendersonville, NC
mjwestphal@unca.edu