Swainson's Warblers at Chimney Rock

C-birders
I must applaud Marilyn Westphals e-mail about NOT playing the tapes at the
Swainson's Warblers at Chimney Rock. This has to be one of the easiest spots
in the mountains to see this bird, and all we need is patience to get good
views of them.
On a similar note, the Blue Ridge Parkway near Asheville continues to hum
with migrants. As well as the regular species that are being seen on a daily
basis, this morning we had both Chestnut-sided Warbler and Rose-breasted
Grosbeak, as well as blizzards of Indigo Buntings and a very obliging
Kentucky Warbler.
See y'all at CBC

Simon
Simon Thompson