Subject: "C"
   Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:38:14 EDT
   From: WilliamsChann@aol.com
     To: snavely@bellsouth.net

    After breakfast on Tuesday the 16th Little C with his bags packed
was ready to head home.  He thanked us for such a nice visit and hoped
that he had not stayed too long,  He loved t6he accommodations and
thought the food was delicious and plentiful.  He enjoyed very much
seeingall the people who came to see him and wanted to tell them that he
just might get back this way some day.  If he did, he would like very
much to see them again.  Then he left.for home, where ever that might
be.

    Ann and I enjoyed meeting all the people who came to see him.  Our
only regret is tha we did not have a guest book for them to sign.  We
willnext time, and there will be a next time.

     Ann and Charliw   WilliamsChann@aol.com