addendum: mainland Dare/Hyde

A couple of things I forgot in my earlier posting.

       I didn't hear or see any Worm-eating Warblers along Maple Road in Dare
Co. (NC).  Fussell describes Maple Rd. as a good place to find them, and I
did see a pair there in 1997 and heard one in 1998, but I couldn't find any
on visits in 1999, 2000, or yesterday.  Where are they?  Does anybody have
any other tips on Worm-eating Warbler hotspots and populations in eastern
North Carolina?
       Ospreys seem to be plentiful around Lake Mattamuskeet.  I saw what
appeared to be an Osprey nest along the wildlife drive.

Erik Thomas
Johnston Co., NC
barbarahunter919@aol.com