new yard bird

was doing my passive birdwatching hoping the female RB Grosbeaks would
return (they did, 2) I investigated what I thought would be a cardinal, was
I wrong, 2 male Scarlet Tanagers and one female in my neighbor's tree. I
count both our yards.  And I thought the highlight of the day was going to
be the Common Yellow throat eating at whatever pests are on the politcally
correct honeysuckle (the red kind). Guess I won't wash off the offending
bugs. This brings my total to 69.  all in all, a good day. these were in
Hillsborough at my house.  barb brooks brooksba@mindspring.com