Assistance finding owls in Durham County

Carolina Birders in the Durham area--
     I'm looking for folks who have reliable owls in
Durham.  I will be participating in the New Hope
Audubon Society Wildathon this weekend, and a few of
us would like to do some owling on Saturday evening.
Do you have a reliable barred, screech, or horned (or
any another type of owl if you're really lucky) in
your neighborhood?  If so, please respond privately
with location and directions.  We'll be as
non-disruptive as possible to resident owls. Smile.
Bobbie Collins-Perry
Durham, North Carolina

Ps.  Have you pledged to support the Wildathon yet?
All proceeds go to Mason Farm and the NC Coastal Sanctuaries.

=====
I have decided to stick with love.
Hate is too great a burden to bear.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.