yard's a hopping

this a.m. I was greeted by a male RB Grosbeak and this p.m. I had 2, the red
markings vary greatly in size, one being almost 2x bigger than the other
male, Does this signify age or just that the samller red breasted grosbeak
will have a harder time impressing the females of which I have 2.  I also
had a fleeting glance of the Baltimore Oriole along with a singing Orchard
Oriole in the same tree.  Also BlackPolled Warbler.  one of the female
grosbeaks did a good rendition of flycatching.  Don't know what she got but
she was eating away.  I enjoy everyone's reports.  barb brooks Hillsborough,
nc  brooksba@mindspring.com