ASFC Bird Walk - Saturday, May 11th

Last minute breaking news:

Audubon Society of Forsyth County has planned a Second Saturday
Bird Walk at Historic Bethabara Park, Winston-Salem, NC tomorrow
(May 11th) beginning at 9 a.m.  We were originally planning to
meet at the park Visitor Center, but another park event, the
Celtic Festival,  is also planned for Saturday.  Due to the
Festival there will be road closures and parking restrictions.
The Second Saturday Bird Walk at Historic Bethabara Park
rendezvous point has been moved to the Boardwalk area of the park
where there will be less traffic.   We'll meet in the Childtime
Daycare Center parking lot on the corner of Reynolda Road and
Bethabara Park Rd. at 9 a.m.

Liz Schmid
Kernersville, NC
schmid_liz@hotmail.com