Chapel Hill Bird Count-Johnston Mill Area

I think I received an e-mail several days ago from a birder who is going to
spend a few hours birding the Johnson Mill area on New Hope Creek for the
count.  I apologize for not quickly responding...e-mail problems.  That is in
my assigned territory, but please take that area.  There are plenty of other
areas for me to cover.  Just get those Louisiana Waterthrushes!  You can
report those to Will, or e-mail me tomorrow with your totals.  Thank you!

John Frederick
Jchat99@aol.com
Durham, NC