Conn. Warbler in Aiken County, SC (too)

Hi folks,

I had a bird singing on one of my census plots at the Savannah River Site,
Aiken County, on the 15th. It sounded like an Ovenbird sub-song, but the
bird was a skulker... NOT an Ovenbird. While looking for It I was convinced
it was a Connecticut Warbler, and now that I see the timing coincides with
them moving through this year (4 in the Atlanta area) and the fact that my
better half had one last year at this time, here, makes me more certain.
...This along with a good number of GROUPS of redstarts, Blackpolls,
Mourning Warbler last Tues., Swamp and White-throated Sparrows in Aiken
County makes me think migration is still well under way.

Cheers
Paul Champlin
New Ellenton, SC