Re: CBC Checklist question

In a message dated 2002/05/20 7:47:21 PM, LenKopka@aol.com writes:

<< Most of us are familiar with the CBC checklist in the form or a 4x5.5
tri-fold card.

My question:  Does this list also  exist in a spreadsheet form (eg. Excel) ?

Len,

The CBC web site will soon (within the next few days) have available for
download a comma-delimited file containing the official NC list.   This file
will be easily imported into Microsoft Excel and most other spreadsheet
applications.

The official SC list will also be available in a similar format,  once
revisions to the SC list are complete.

I think there are only a few birds on the SC list that are not on the NC list
--- they could be easily added manually.

Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC
CBC Web Site Editor
www.carolinabirdclub.org