warbler hunt

  Dennis Lankford and myself birded Chimney rock park this past friday
with the best finds being hooded, worm eating, swainsons,black throated
green. black and white, redstarts,black throated blue .
Saturday we birded max patch and environs and added yellow , chestnut
sided, common yellowthroat and a singing willow flycatcher. We missed
both our main target birds -cerulian at chimney rock and golden winged
at max patch. I guess we will just have to try again! Also had ovenbirds
at max patch.                                           Dave Lovett=
charlotte ,nc                                    Birdsalot@webtv.net