Hummer takes a shower, fox urine

My garden is hating the dry weather but a R-T hummer loved the water out of
the hose I was holding yesterday. After flying through the spray a few
times, he landed on a bean plant and took a little shower.  I forgot the
soap so he took off after a quick rinse.   SO COOL.

Has anyone had success with fox urine to repel squirrels from feeders?  I
dribbled a little down each post and will be watching results carefully.
Will the urine attract other foxes? I do have some in the area.

Thanks

Brian

Brian T. Murphy   www.mindspring.com/~brmurphy
Science Dept.