local bat info

sorry, this is off-topic, but this group is such a fount of
knowledge I figure someone will have an answer! (...uhhh, Josh???):

an acquaintance is writing a local newspaper article on bats
(the ones that frequent our yards in summer) and wants to
interview a knowledgeable local 'bat person' -- if you know of such
please send along person's name/ph./email to:

quark@biochem.duke.edu

or send it to me and I'll pass it along. (the writer works at
Duke, so if you know of a bat afficionado there that might be especially
handy). Thanks....

**Rob Gluck......Chapel Hill,NC....... thrush@hotmail.com