Re: List Instructions

> How do I put my email on hold while away on a trip to keep from being
> overloaded when I return?

It's fairly simple -- just send an unsubscribe command before you leave
(send message text "unsubscribe carolinabirds" (without the quotes) to
majordomo@duke.edu), then resubscribe after you return (send message text
"subscribe carolinabirds" to majordomo@duke.edu).

If you want to catch up on any messages you missed, just see Jack Siler's
site, which has the most recent messages:
has the last two months of messages:
http://www.virtualbirder.com/bmail/carolinabirds/latest.html
The Carolinabirds Archive (http://www.ibiblio.org/~pardo/birds/) has been
down since 4/23 -- no idea when or whether it will return.

More info about Carolinabirds: http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/cbirds.html

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu