Costa Rica and Chimney Rock

C-birders

Two things: Firstly, a group of us checked the Chimney Rock Park Cerulean
Warbler nest last weekend and there was no activity at all around the nest
site. Hopefully the chicks fledged successfully, as we did see a female
nearby. Anyway, to compensate for the lack of activity there, we did see
Hooded and Worm-eating Warblers, Red-eyed Vireos and Scarlet Tanagers
feeding young. Excellent views as usual on the Forest Stroll.

Secondly: The Carolina Bird Club sponsored trip, "Thanksgiving in Costa
Rica" still has 3 spaces open. The dates are 20-30 November 2002 and for
further information and details, please contact me here in the Ventures
office or call me on 1.828.253.4247
Ta!
Simon

Simon Thompson