Re: Getting Started

. Heard what
>sounded like a Fish Crow in Morganton - had the "ah-ah" sound, but wouldn't
>call it as that, as it is too far out of range. It was on a lamp post in
>K-Mart parking lot, and no adults around.

Maybe not.  I have had Fish Crows at Lake James which isn't that for from
Morganton and the K-mart is only a couple of miles from the Catawba River.
They are now found in several places in Catawba County and I have also had
several in Caldwell County as well and they were away from the Catawba
River.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club