Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 08:10:19 -0400
From: Noel Wamer <nwamer@attbi.com>
Subject: Large Roost - Central South Carolina

Carolinabirders,

The images from the Charleston radar on the morning of 06/30/02 clearly
showed the departure pattern from large bird roost located northwest of
Columbia.  I have produced an animated image file showing this pattern.  It
can be viewed at:
http://www.badbirdz.com/clx063002.htm

Any on-ground observations of the size and species composition of this
roost will be appreciated.  There is a mail link on the web site.

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL