cliff swallows

Dear Carolinabirders,
   For your information, it has been reported  before that cliff swallows
are in and around the bridges where the Trent River joins the Neuse in
downtown New Bern, NC.  Yesterday we went looking for them and found them
very numerous . We saw thirteen on the wires over the settlement pond
between the Outback restaurant and the Pier Point Motel.  Easy to observe
from the Outback parking lot.  Also, if anyone needs to see a white-winged
dove, there is one continuing to perch and sing every morning and evening in
our yard at 110 Live Oak ST.  here in Beaufort,NC.  Visitors are welcome.
Rich and Susan Boyd
sarrington@coastalnet.com