Thanks for your help

I just wanted to thank the many who responded to my request for information
on birding locations around the Charlotte, NC area a week or two ago.  I
received some great suggestions from Louise Barden, Donna Bailey, Robin
Diaz, Blayne & Anne Olsen, Joshua Stuart Rose, Sarah Campbell and Judy
Walker.  I had archived an earlier reply from Robin Carter that continues to
provide a wealth of information on "hot spots" throughout the state
including a couple around Charlotte.  The Mecklenburg County Audubon site
was especially helpful as it listed several sites in the immediate area as
well as the habitat and birds that might be found at each.  Thanks again so
much for your help.  Your kindness is greatly appreciated.  I'd love to
return the favor if you ever find yourselves in the Myrtle Beach area.

Ritch Lilly
Myrtle Beach, SC
scbeachbums@hotmail.com