Reddish Egret at Murrell's Inlet

I was birding at Huntington Beach State Park Saturday morning, and I saw
a Reddish Egret (the same one mentioned last week?).  I walked up to the
jetty and turned left (in towards the inlet).  It was about an hour
after high tide, and it was feeding in one of the tidal ponds.  It
appeared to be immature, with light rust colored head and neck, not
appearing "shaggy" at all.  I watched it for about 15 minutes before it
flew further into the inlet and out of my view.

Several times it "cocked its wings" (cormorant style) and ran after some
prey.  It was a great show!

--
Mark Seymour
Bishopville, SC