Re: Christmas CBC's

Buddy,
Judging by what I've been seeing on C'Birds recently, it would appear
that a portion of the birding community has serious problems with NAS's
conduct of the CBCS. I refer specifically to Harry Le Grand's lenghty
posting on C'Birds describing his frustrations and disagreement with the
revised reporting procedures instituted by NAS. Other C'Birders have
expressed similar sentiments. I,for one, will decline to participate in
upcoming CBCS in support of Harry's views. You may find other birders
espousing a similar position.

Tom Joyce
Brevard, NC