Litchfield Meeting

Word has it that getting a room down there might be difficult due to a
crafts convention or something. If you have trouble getting a room, the
Holiday Inn Express in Murrells Inlet seems to have rooms. 843/357-0100. The
rate was $74.25 with my AAA and Priority Club memberships. This was a
so-called "Great Rate" that I got after expressing surprise at the first
rate they quoted me.
Don't want to alarm folks about possibly not getting a room at the
Litchfield Inn: I didn't try because I'm allergic to the Litchfield Inn,
even the new part.

Bob Wood
2421 Owl Circle
West Columbia, SC 29169