mea culpa

Dear Carolina Birders,

I assure you that it was not my intent to start a thread on CBC's, the
Audubon Society or anything else. I simply thought it would be fun to go
to the Outer Banks, the week after Christmas, like I used to. To be
associated with birders would make it even more fun. Ms Moore sent me
the CBC dates, promptly. I can't believe this is still going on. Now I
know why I quit posting to Carolina Birds. US Airways had some REAL
cheap seats, non-stop to London, so I will spend that week birding in
the UK. No CBC/Audubon fracas "over there"!

Buddy
--
Charles L (Buddy) Garrett MD     W-910-577-2286
medxam@onslowonline.net          H-910-577-6776