Final Call for Winter Reports

Hi folks,

This is a FINAL CALL for your Winter Bird Sighting Reports (Dec-Feb) for
North and South Carolina for North American Birds (NAB) and Chat Briefs.
Please get everything to me no later than Thursday, April 10. This includes
any photographs of good birds you may have. As usual, you can send me your
stuff in several ways. The best timewise is to email me, but faxing is good
too. You can also call if you do not have too much. Sending snail mail is OK
if  you get it in the mail by Monday. Thanks, Ricky

Ricky Davis
NAB-Southern Atlantic Region
CHAT-Briefs for the Files

RJDNC@aol.com (H)