HBSP on 4-8

Hi Carolinabirders,
This morning from 7:40AM till 12:30PM Bob Maxwell and I birded at
Huntington Beach S.P., Murrells Inlet, Georgetown County, SC.  It was a
cold dreary and somewhat windy day, especially on the causeway.  We did
the great circle around Mullet Pond including the causeway (low
tide-rising) the beginning of the impassable Kerrigan Trail, carriage
path,  and the hollow. We didn't think we did as well but we had 51
species.

Double-crested Cormorant-3
Great Blue Heron-3
Great Egret-12 including a flock of 8 heading south
Snowy Egret-4
Little Blue Heron-1 adult
Tricolored Heron-2
Osprey-4
Am Kestrel-2 in the same tree
Clapper Rail-5 heard only
Sora-1 beautiful view from the carriage path as the bird foraged along
the edge of the freshwater marsh
Black-bellied Plover-5
Semipalmated Plover-8
Greater Yellowlegs-4