Alaska Trip Ladies? Eno River SP

My apologies to Will if this is off subject.
One more birding lady is needed for a June trip to Alaska.
This trip has been arranged by for us by a birding friend in Alaska. We have
ladies from Arizona, Colorado, New Jersey, and the Triangle area. By Alaska
standards this is going to be a fairly inexpensive trip.  Reply to me for
all the details.
At the Eno yesterday I enjoyed the Spring song of the Ruby Crown Kinglet.
It's still amazing to me how loudly and long they sing. Oven birds were very
vocal, Northern Parulas were every where as were the Blue Gray Gnatcatchers.
Yellow Throated Warblers were still easy to see owing to the fact that the
leaves haven't fully matured.
Edith Tatum
Durham, NC