Help ....Bluebird attack

We have a pair of Eastern Bluebirds "in progress" of nesting in one of two BB
houses.

The male is constantly attacking its reflection on our rear windows.  I have
tried hanging white towels in the windows ( to appear to be some large enemy)
and that does not work.  I closed the blinds,  drew "scary" terror faces on
paper and stuck in the window.  Nothing works.  He keeps bumping the upper
glass window and bombing "bird doo" on the lower screen.  I would think he
would get tired or run out of "doo" but that has not happened (;-)

Any suggestions?  We have had them nesting in the houses for several years
and this is first occurrence like this.

Marilyn and Jim Bardsley
Murrells Inlet, SC

James J. Bardsley,Ph.D.