Lake Crabtree County Park

Hi all,

I spent my lunch hour at Lake Crabtree (Wake County, NC).  Much like Joe and
Karen Bearden experienced yesterday, the landbirding was pretty slow.  The
only sure migrants I scared up were a WOOD THRUSH and a pair of OVENBIRDS
(well, those and the abundant BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHERS).  Also noted the
several COMMON LOONS out on the lake, they are most certainly handsome
critters to be sure.

Here's to hoping things pick up around here,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic