RE: SUCCESS!!

May I suggest...

Please share your experience (and joy/excitement) intelligibly. There are
newbies or others on the list who may not know what an "RCW" is.  If you're
going to use an abbreviation, please use the standard bird-banding Alpha
codes that can be found at http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bbl/manual/bandsize.htm,
among other places. (A Red-cockaded Woodpecker can be found to be
abbreviated "RCWO.")

Even if you choose to use the abbreviations, or if you insist on using your
own abbreviation (e.g., I often use "wblr" for "warbler"), please spell out
the first use of the bird's name in your post so that others will have a
clue as to what a later reference may refer.

I will do my best to remember to do the same.

Cheers! 7;^)
Tomm "baker-man" Lorenzin
Mooresville (Lake Norman), NC
skytomm(at)1000plus.com