Field Guide Found

Carolina Birders:

On Saturday, April 19, one of the members of our birding group found a nearly
new National Geographic field guide, 3rd edition, while we were birding Bear
Island in South Carolina. It probably was lost sometime that day before 11
a.m. because it was not wet from rain or dew. The book has a name and an
inscription on the inside title page. If you know anyone who is missing their
new field guide in that area, please have the person get in touch with me so
that we can get it back to him/her.

Thanks,

Dennis Burnette
Greensboro, NC