House wrens and CBC Meeting

A BIG THANK YOU TO STEVE PATTERSON, VAN ATKINS, AND ALL WHO LED TRIPS FOR
THE CLEMSON MEETING !!!!  I HAD A GREAT TIME !!!
     Also, the House Wrens have returned to the stick pile of broken limbs
in our back yard for the second year!! The music is wonderful, and we never
had them in 37 years before the stick piles. they fledged young last year.
     Barb continues to have a lot of pain even with a morphine derivative.
She had yet another ultra sound this AM, and at least at this point she
doesn't have to have fluid drained off.
     We hope to head to the beach tomorrow and chech out the birds and the
flounder. Bob and Barb Maxwell
  Greenville, SC    bobmax1@charter.net