Mason Farm, the weirdness continues

Hi all,

Visited Mason Farm this AM before work.  Birds were relatively plentiful,
but the strange year continues - not a *single* migrant which doesn't breed
around here.

Having said that, the birds were (before it warmed up) pretty vocal and
numerous - WHITE-EYED VIREOS, INDIGO BUNTINGS, and YELLOW-BREASTED CHATS
were *everywhere*.  A female ORCHARD ORIOLE and a PRAIRIE WARBLER flitted
around in the hedgerow, and I thought I heard a KENTUCKY WARBLER, but it was
iffy, and I never got a look at the bird...also heard my first ACADIAN
FLYCATCHER of the year.

Good birding,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Durham, NC

"The time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" -
Funkadelic