Magnolias at Bunched Arrowhead (Greenville Co., SC)

This morning I had two singing Magnolia Warblers (my first of the spring)
at Bunched Arrowhead Heritage Preserve near Travelers Rest in Greenville
County, SC.  Other notable birds: Palm Warbler; Black-throated Blue
Warbler (female); Am. Redstart (2); Wood Thrush (3); Swainson's Thrush;
Yellow-rumped Warbler (several).  Some White-throated Sparrows are still
hanging around.

For local residents: Bunched Arrowhead is a good place to see
Yellow-breasted Chats doing their display flights.  This morning I saw
two, and lots of other Chats were singing (if you want to call it that).
Check it out.

Jim Edwards
Greenville, SC
jim.edwards@furman.edu