Buncombe County Spring Migration Count

This is the last call for anyone wanting to participate on the Buncombe County
(Asheville area) Spring Migration Count this coming Sunday, May 11th.  We
could use a few more people.  If you are a beginning or intermediate birder,
fear not, every team already has one or more people with experience on these
counts. You will not be thrown out on your own.  It's good fun and good
experience.  It is an ALL DAY event, though, so you need to be prepared for
intense birding, not at all like a Saturday morning birding stroll through a
park.  Most of this circle is forest and farmland with few or no formal rest
stop areas.

So if you really ready to jump into the birding thing this Sunday, let me know
ASAP.
Marilyn

Marilyn Westphal
Environmental Quality Institute