Henderson County Update

Folks,
        This afternnon in Jackson Park, Harvey Neal and Ron Selvey found 1
and possibly 2 CONNECTICUT WARBLERS on the Nature Trail.  They called me at
1:38 PM and I arrived about 2:10 PM and after about 30 minutes of searching,
we were treated to drop dead looks at a beautiful male about 4 feet off the
side of the trail.  When Ron left Harvey to call me, he saw another bird
further down the trail and feels that it was not the same bird.  When
walking the Nature Trail in the clockwise direction, you pass a wooden
boardwalk on your right.  Not far past the boardwalk, the paved trail makes
a sharp, right hand turn and heads towards the bridge.  The birds were seen
just off the left side of the trail between the curve and the bridge, but
closer to the curve.  There is a wet ditch on the left side of the trail at
this location as well.  Check this litle patch of woods thoroughly on both
sides of the ditch.
        On Hooper Lane I had 1 BB Plover, 2 Semi-palmated Plovers, 20 Lesser
Yellowlegs, 23 Least Sandpipers, 1 Dunlin, 1 Blue Grosbeak,  & 6  Willow
F/C.
Best regards,
Wayne
Wayne K. Forsythe