Cooper's Hawk nest at NCSU

Hi All,

I was on campus at NCSU in Raleigh Sunday morning for 3 hours and took way
too many pictures of the adult and young Cooper's Hawks. I didn't see the
male at all, nor a lot of activity until I had taken several hundred
pictures and was packing to leave. Isn't that always the way it is?  Most of
the posted pictures are from the last few minutes. At any rate, I have
posted too many pictures at my site I tried to get some different looks but
was limited by the openings in the trees and the lack of activity. The first
two pictures really tell the story and you can look at the rest if you have
time or inclination. The last two pages have most of the nest pictures. The
NCSU Cooper's Hawk nest is the last gallery and the web location is
www.pbase.com/sellbirding

Harry D Sell
Boiling Spring Lakes, NC