Bino Cover

C-birders,

Several people asked me about my bino covers at the Birdwalk at Chimney
Rock Park, led by Simon Thompson. It was a great walk, as they always
are when Simon leads. Birding with Simon is like golfing with Tiger
Woods. You know you could NEVER be that good, but it's fun to see it
done at that level. (www.birdventures.com for more.)

The cover is very inexpensive, light weight, and easy to use. It
wouldn't do for a case; I wouldn't put my binos in my pack with only
this cover. It is good to keep the binos covered in the field, though.
Be sure to note you can get it in camo or green.

It can be ordered at   Wilderness Pack Specialties
http://www.wildernesspacks.com/rainwrap.htm
for only $9.95.

Good birding!

Russ